The Fabric Store offers free shipping on order above Rs 2000/ all over Pakistan. Upon placing an order, you will receive a verification call or SMS from our Customer Service Associate to ensure order accuracy. Once your order has been confirmed, it will be sent to our warehouse for shipment. Please note, credit card payment processing can take up to 3 business days, depending on the accuracy of the information provided. If the item(s) in “Cash on Delivery” order are out of stock in our warehouse, then we will only ship the available article (s) and if the item(s) in “ (credit card)” order are out of stock in our warehouse, then we will take your advice for the replacement product (s). You will be informed via phone or email in case a shipment is delayed due to any given reason. Your order should be delivered within 2- 4 business days via TCS or Call Courier - Please do not accept the shipment (s) in any flyer other than The Fabric Store.
International shipping rates are calculated based on the destination and the weight of your shipment. Also, please ensure to check the DUTY charges (if any) of your shipment as the duty charges will be payable to the courier company at the time of the delivery. Estimate your shipping and duty charges by simply adding items to the shopping cart. Your order is reviewed to ensure that the order is accurate, the payment method is valid, and you are authorized to use the selected payment method. Once your order has been approved and authorized by credit card processors, it is sent to our warehouse for shipment. Please note, credit card processing can take up to 3 business days depending on the accuracy of the information given to us by you. If the item(s) on your order are in-stock, they will be shipped as soon as possible from our warehouse. Once you get your order confirmation email, you can track your order from www.dhl.com. If the item(s) on your order are out of stock, then we will take your advice for the replacement product (s). You will be informed via email in case the shipments get delayed due to any given reason. Delivery time is based on the amount of time it takes to get payment authorization, order processing, custom delays and the transit time from DHL. Estimated delivery time ranges from 5-7 working days for in-stock items. Please note that customs duties and clearance charges must be fulfilled by the customer. Kindly do not accept the shipment (s) in any carton or flyer other than The Fabric Store or DHL.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Taxes and duties might apply to all international orders.
- In every country, ‘taxes and fees’ are determined by various aspects, including location, material, item cost, etc. Please note that customs procedures differ widely from country to country and the brand does not regulate these charges. Hence, it cannot be stated by us what they might be.
- The Fabric Store does not charge/calculate ‘Taxes or Duties’ on its own. The tax amount/percentage (if any) appearing at checkout depends on the country, the order is being placed from and varies from state to state.
- Customer shall be responsible for any sort of legal duties, imports or collection costs.
- It is mandatory for us, as per the policies of customs authorities, to mention the amount of your order directly on your package(s).
- Remaining charges /dues (if any) shall be collected at the time of delivery of order.
- All supplementary charges (if any) must be cleared by the customer, as per the policies of custom authorities.
- Saudi Arabian consignees should have a valid commercial registration with Saudi Customs for easy clearance and delivery of shipments.
- If a consignee does not have a valid commercial registration, package will return back to origin without any warning.